A number of people are killed or seriously injured in confined spaces each year. Gases play a big part in this and it is essential to be able to identify the hazards and risks associated with a confined space. Our training package looks at all aspects of confined spaces and ensure the delegates are fully trained.
Our training package will include the following topics:
- Identifying a confined space.
- Seeing the dangers and calculating the risk
- Safe systems of work
- What to do in the case of an emergency
- The effects of Oxygen depletion
- The effects of oxygen enrichment
- Effects of C02