The Industrial Gases training package is designed to meet your specific needs and can be tailored in accordance with your requirements. It gives trainees the knowledge to be able to do their job safely and in accordance with your procedures and standard operating practices.
The course will enable the participants to have a full understanding or the hazards and risks ensuring they maintain safe working conditions.
Typical course content:-
- Regulator checks and connecting regulators,
- Safe use of manifold systems and associated outlet points.
- Indentifying a confined space and how to conduct a risk assessment
- Manual handling compressed and liquefied gases
- Risk assessments associated with industrial gases
- Oxidising, Inert and Flammable gases.
- Oxy Fuel systems and their safe operation
- Pipeline systems, manifolded MCP’s and Written Scheme of Examination