Many hospitals and private clinics use large cylinder installation in order to supply a gas ring main supply to laboratories. Our training package offers gives the delegates the knowledge to be able to do their job safely and in accordance with your procedures and standard operating practices.
The course will enable the participants to have a full understanding or the hazards and risks ensuring they maintain safe working conditions.
Typical course content:-
- Regulator checks and connecting regulators,
- Safe use of manifold systems and associated outlet points.
- Manual handling compressed and liquefied gases
- Risk assessments associated with compressed gases.
- Indentifying a confined space and how to conduct a risk assessment
- Oxidising, and inert gases.
- Pipeline systems, manifolded MCP’s and Written Scheme of Examination